Monday, June 8, 2009

Vision of freedom

What do you think it feels like to not have freedom?Terrible like if you have no life and you can take this no more.Should people have freedom?Yes so they can be happy with there family.Does everyone have freedom?No because some kids were born with infections or not born right.Why are you writing this vision of freedom?So people all over the world can read it and help.

What is the most important right that you believe a person needs to be free?To have a house and money. What is another thing that you believe someone needs to be free?For there kids to gt education.I want people to read this so the can help like donating mone to the poor people.What is another thing that you believe someone needs to be free?To be with there family and take care of them.Who do you hope sees your vision of freedom?People from all over the world.I hope that the people who read this can be able to help the people who don't have freedom.

What else is in your vision of freedom?My vision of freedom also includes how people from different countries and cities and states from newyork city can be poor.What is another thing that you believe someone needs to be free?To have a job.I want people to work in a job or at least have a home.Who do you hope sees your vision of freedom?People from all over the world.I hope that people can read and take this seriously to help.

No comments: