Friday, June 5, 2009

Responsible Planet



What kind of government do we have in the United States?In the united states our kind of government is democracy.What does a democracy mean?Democracy is a form of government.Are all people equally represented in this democracy.No, because some people are treated with no respect.What kind of rights do you think people should have in this democracy?To have freedom.Do all people have these rights?No because not all people have respect.What should you do about it?I can study hard so then I can be president and make everyone have freedom.

Do you believe in social responsibility or objectivism?I believe in responsibility because I think we should all help each other.Can you choose where you are born?No only god can tell that. Why do you or don't you care about the people that do not have freedom in this country and world?Sometimes I don't care and sometimes I do because some of the people don't fight to work and be succesful and sometimes I do care because some people are very very poor.How does other people's suffering hurt your freedom?They suffered because .So our world could be peacefully and sharing our stuff with other country. Do we have a responsibility to fight for the freedom of others?Yes because some of the other politics don't want to give them freedom.Why do we have this responsibility?Because they need our help.

The things that really bothered me was that some politics don't want to give freedom.Some of the politics are racist people and don't want to help because of your color.Some politics take kids from highschool and take them to jail.I think we should all fight our freedom.I think this world needs a change!

No comments: